Spooky Goings on Recorded In an Abandoned Mental Asylum
Kingseat Mental Hospital’s infamous maximum security wards have been locked up for close to 20 years, that is until last year when the team at Asylum Paintball decided to build a brand new paintball field there, unaware of the venues haunted past.
After much online research and eerie goings on, they contacted paranormal investigators at Haunted Auckland, who have spent years investigating and researching the Kingseat Hospital complex.
The team at Haunted Auckland have clocked up 9 full night time investigations of the complex, visiting and documenting the nurses quarters that house Spookers Haunted Attraction, private residential villas and more recently the maximum security buildings that house Asylum Paintball.
Haunted Auckland believe that approximately 90% of alleged paranormal activity can be explained as misidentification, unusual atmospheric or natural phenomenon, tricks of the light and photographic glitches. Some cases, however defy all scientific explanation and its this remaining 10% that Haunted Auckland are interested in.
What did they find? What scary things did they see? Is Asylum Paintball Haunted? Read their full investigation including multimedia such as photos, video and sound recordings on the Haunted Auckland website .
About Haunted Auckland
Haunted Auckland is New Zealand’s most active and recognised Paranormal Research group . As well as investigating everything from Pubs, hotels, private homes, churches, historical buildings, Theatres and even a brothel, Haunted Auckland also works hard to document these buildings in as many ways as possible to ensure their memory remains long after the building has gone.
About Asylum Paintball:
Asylum Paintball is based in the former Kingseat Mental Hospital at 833 Kingseat Road, Karaka, right next to Spookers Haunted Attraction. With a fully stocked proshop, mixture of scenario, CQB and tournament paintball fields it is the #1 indoor and outdoor paintball facility in New Zealand and proudly hosts both the South Auckland Paintball Club Race Series and two New Zealand Paintball Players League Events.