South Auckland Paintball Club Inc. is pleased to announce its proposed event dates for the 2014 Season. As in the past we will not be running an event on the months that host a NZPPL event. Our events will use the PALS/APPBF Classifications.
Changes this year include:
- The use of the PALS/APPBF Rules
- The introduction of Ramping, you will have the choice of PSP or Millennium capped at 12.5BPS for 2014
- The introduction of a new mechanical D4 for new and returning players to the sport
- The introduction of a player classification database using the APPA, this will require teams to register online prior to events, and will allow us to track scores in real time online. This will also be useful in the future when working with other leagues.
- Endorsement from the heads of PALS/APPBF and Millennium Series/EPBF (more info to come)
SAPC Proposed dates are:
- Sunday February 9, 2014 (Asylum Paintball, Auckland)
- Sunday May 4, 2014 (Asylum Paintball, Auckland)
- Sunday July 13, 2014 (Asylum Paintball, Auckland)
- Sunday September 21, 2014 (Finals & Prize giving) (Asylum Paintball, Auckland)
Divisions for SAPC Inc events will be as follows:
OPEN (D 1/2/3 PALS)
- NO PRO PLAYERS ALLOWED. All players in the team can have a maximum of 2 (two) Semi-Pro players. (Semi-Pro defined as SPL Millennium, Div.1 NPPL, Div. 1 PSP)
- Game Time: 10 minutes.
- Race to: FOUR
- Ramping/Semi-Auto Mode: PSP & Millennium mode (capped at 12.5 BPS).
- Roster Size: 5 Man, up to 9 players on Roster
NOVICE (D4 PALS)
- Open to all new teams and teams that have not competed in the Division 3 and above. Teams can have a maximum of 1 (one) Division 3 player. Only house markers or mechanical/pump markers.
- Game Time: 5 minutes.
- Race To: ONE
- Ramping Mode: Not applicable.
- Roster Size: 5 Man, up to 7 players on Roster
More information regarding pricing, paint, sponsorship and registration will be available in the new year.